Saturday, October 30, 2010

I sit here and read people's blog's about saving money and its all about family. How to feed your your 10 children on 50 cents or how to get free movie passes to kiddie movies. I on the other hand, don't have a family, I am a college student, and its hard for me to find deals to suit my small family of two.

I am an accounting major and I enjoy saving money. It is simple to live off of nothing and still have a little money in the bank. (By little, I mean I am lucky to have $20 in my savings account between pay checks) I always manage to get by and feel my quality of life is better than most. I take pride is being savvy. I think all of us Young and Broke, should be able to take full advantage of of all the free things that are out there.

(Feel free to give me any ideas that you would like me to write posts about)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs