Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Truly Inspired


Hi, Y'all!!!!

I was checking my facebook and happened to stumble upon Erik Gray's blog. He is a fellow co-worker of mine who is fighting a pretty rough battle of cancer and he is only one year out of high school. I admire Erik. He works hard and always has a positive attitude. Everybody on shift would be laughing and enjoying themselves the entire night when he worked. I personally recommend reading his blog, not only will his words inspire you, but they give you a reason to be grateful for your own life. I can't wait until he recovers and we can work again, I need a  good laugh. 

Here is the link to his story: http://lifewithoutafibula.blogspot.com/2013/02/whats-most-important.html

Read it, be inspired, and be grateful for everything you have in your life.



2 comments:

  1. Hey your blog looks great! :) And isn't his blog the best ever? I miss E-G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! 1. I really like your blog! and 2. Thank you SO MUCH! I really appreciate it. And I miss working with you all too, especially the nights when we couldn't stop laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs