Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day off DIY


Since days off are practically nonexistent and it's too expensive to go to the salon, I like to pamper myself every chance I get.  I love taking baths and giving myself facials. Beauty products are expensive so I decided to make my own. Besides, I like the idea of using all natural products on my body instead of using all those harsh chemicals for my sensitive skin. Here's what I found:

Cinnamon, Nutmeg Facial Mask
Mix together:
3 Tablespoons of Honey (Make sure it's raw organic)
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Nutmeg 


This is the amount the recipe makes. I have used my mixture 4 times and I still have half the bowl left.





 Apply generously to your face and neck area. Be careful the mixture is very sticky from the honey and can make a mess. If you get it on your lips you can lick it off. YUM. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes. Relax, during your wait, read the most recent issue of your favorite fashion magazine, and feel the mask doing it's magic. I could feel it tingling my skin while I had it on. 

Next, Wash off the mask. It's easiest to remove it in the shower. 

Moisturize with coconut oil and you will magically look like this:






1 comment:

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs