Monday, March 11, 2013

The Benefits of Yogurt



I try to eat as healthy as possible but it's hard when there is not an infinite amount of funds to buy the latest and greatest organic food out there. Besides living in a small area doesn't exactly have all of the resources living in large area has to offer. So I make do and eat what is offered to me. Yogurt is one cheapest ways to stay healthy. I decided to do a little research and find out why it so healthy.

According to the WebMD the health benefits of yogurt include:

  • Benefit No. 1: Yogurt May Help Prevent Osteoporosis
  • Benefit No. 2: Yogurt May Reduce the Risk of High Blood Pressure
  • Benefit No. 3: Yogurt With Active Cultures Helps the Gut
  • Benefit No. 4: Yogurt With Active Cultures May Discourage Vaginal Infections
  • Benefit No. 5: Yogurt May Help You Feel Fuller


As you all know I am a BZZAgent and I get free products to try and evaluate. For my most rececent campaign I was given Kroger Brand Yogurts to try. CARBmaster cultured dairy blends are lower in carbs, calories and sugar than regular yogurt (without sacrificing taste!) My favorite flavor is the blackberry. I also love the Key Lime Pie flavor. You can replace this yogurt when you want to eat an unhealthy treat. 
CARBmaster is exclusively available at the Kroger family of grocery stores and tastes just as good as the name brand yogurts. They are usually about 20 cents cheaper to buy too! 

If you want to try the yogurt I have a lot of coupons and would be happy to help you save money to be being healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs