Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vegas Deals are Awesome

After I completed my finals last week I had the privilege to take a weekend trip to Vegas with my hubby and mom. I had fun eating at the Bellagio Buffet, lounging by the pool and shopping. To top it off I found some amazing deals. The weekend was pure bliss. I have not even unpacked my suitcases yet because I am in denial about having to live in reality.  

At the Bellagio in my $8 outfit. Love the Polka dot Skinnies.
After I purchased my splurge item at Victoria Secret I wanted to see for myself why Sephora was so amazing. On the way my mom found a clearance rack at JCPenney that said $4. I ended buying an entire wardrobe for $24. It was the highlight of the trip. SCORE! Tons of cute new stuff. 


More cute outfits and blog posts to come. Check back for my $ store fashion finds. Let me know what you think about the new page. 

2 comments:

  1. Hiiiii, I found your profile in the comments of one of Carli Bybel's posts... Your page is so cute ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie, Hope you will enjoy my future posts too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs