Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 1, Tip 1 Be Safe

With the 4th of July coming up in a few days and the summer heat make people, including myself, go crazy for some reason. The feeling I get during summer months is unexplainable. I just want to have a good time everyday. What most people think having a good time is can be very reckless and irresponsible. Although, not all accidents are caused by human negligence, like the wildfire in Arizona, most accidents happen because we forget to be safe. 


  • So this week during all the craziness remember to breath and stay focused. 
  • Plan ahead of time pack lots of water and food if you are going out and about.
  • Wear your seatbelt. 
  • Don't light fireworks in a bad area.
  • Be responsible when you drink, be sure to plan your night ahead of time and always keep extra cash to call a cab. Don't drink and drive! Cab fare is much cheaper than a DUI or the expense of taking somebody's life. If you don't have enough money to pay the cab fare, you don't have enough money to drink.
  • Take care of your pets. Make sure they have adequate shelter, food, and water. 
  • If you have a bad feeling about something, don't do it. 

I personally will be following the above list to have a safe, fun holiday. Unexpected injuries cost a lot of money! Being smart when you are going out to all of your fun activities and you will save a lot of money in the long run.

I want to give a few words to the firefighters that died this past week. My hubby and I personally knew one of them and he was a great guy. Remember to keep their families in your prayers, and chant akal for their souls, this will reach their soul's energy with the power of 108 suns and assist their souls to ascend. 

Now that I sound like all of your mothers I am ready to write some fun posts. Be sure to like No More Ramen Noodles on Facebook, yep there is finally an easier way to follow my posts. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the advice. I hope people will follow it. Nothing makes me crazier than accidents that are completely preventable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs