Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 2, Tip 2, Keep Cool



Want to know  a great way to stay cool and not break the bank?

What's the need to go out for frozen yogurt when you can have one of these?

I have found store brand ice cream bars, especially Kroger, are super tasty and usually cost less than the name brands. With NEW Yogurt Smoothie Bars from Kroger you no longer have to think twice about indulging in a tasty reward. Reach for Strawberry Banana or Triple Berry for a guilt-free frozen treat that’s sure to satisfy. If you're not feeling like a smoothie bar then be sure to taste something from the rest of the low fat and sugar free line that includes Ice Cream Sandwiches, Fudge Bars and Fruit Bars as well! Unless I have a coupon I totally skip the the other ice creams and go straight for the Kroger Brand. I am so happy that I am a Bzzagent and was given these delicious treats to try because now I am hooked.  This will forsure be my new guilt free summer treat. So see you in the frozen food isle. 


When you are done slurping down your treats be sure to like No More Ramen Noodles new facebook page and share it with all your friends. Be sure to Keep COOL and save lots and see you back here tomorrow.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs