Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 7 Tip 7 Plan For Your Meals

I have one word for meal planning... YUCK! Grocery shopping sucks and so does cooking. Plus I never have anytime to do it. I go out to eat way more than I should. Hummm, this sounds like it would be great for next months challenge. To get back on track here. Since we all have to take care of ourselves I would rather save money then spend.

1. Plan meals ahead of time. Use Pinterest, cookbooks, and online to find recipes for the foods you like to eat. Make a big collection, really big, since we have to eat 5-6 times per day 30 days in a month.

2. Plan your meals around weekly sales and use coupons. 

3. Commit to yourself to making those meals. If you don't you will throw out a lot of food and  end up wasting money.

4. Have fun and treat yourself.  Make sure you always have dessert! If you like to go out for cookie dough ice cream like I do, buy yourself a huge tub of it and indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs