Friday, September 6, 2013

Arts & Crafts Benefit Sale!

Season ender for me and the bike...

This handsome young stud is my brother Nate Spicer. A few weeks ago he broke his back in 3 places while mountain biking. He is extremely lucky to be alive. My family is very grateful his injuries were not worse. Since my mom is an amazing artist she is willing to donate her art work/crafts to sell to raise money for my brothers medical bills. All donations are greatly appreciated!

Items for Sale:














Crocheted headband, pink $10.00

Award winning Crochet rainbow hat $12.00




Purse $10.00



Olive oil dish towel $5.00
Rooster crochet dish towel $5.00
Original fall watercolor $20.00 not framed



Original flower vase $20.00 not framed
 I saved the best for last. Award winning, hand stitched, purse is being auctioned off with bids starting at $25. I know for a fact my mom put countless hours in to this purse the quality is superb, besides it's super cute. I wish it was mine. Lets see how many bids we can get out of it.





If you are interested in any of the items for sale email me at astaudte@gmail.com so we can make payment/delivery arrangements.The items will be posted on No More Ramen Noodle's facebook page as well, so remember to share/like my page for the latest updates on the sale. Please keep my brother in your prayers that he may heal and be free of pain. Thank you in advanced for all of your kindness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs