Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 13 Get healthy.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I was reading an article the other day and it talked about how being healthy saves money. Here are a few examples of how we can save money by being healthy. Read the article HERE.

Cost Savings in Doctor Visits

Reduced Medication Expenses

Premium Costs

I try to be as healthy as I can but sometimes it's super hard because I am so busy all the time. I wanted to start doing some kind of weight loss program but I don't have the funds. I was so excited when I found  SUPER TRACKER. This site is truly amazing. I have learned so much about the things I eat because of this site. It's a lot like Weight Watchers, but it's FREE!  YIPPEE! You type in what you eat that day and it tells you how you are doing based on what you eat. The site sends you positive email's and reminds you of your progress.  Hopefully by being healthy I will don't have to go to the Dr. as much and not get sick. Keep your fingers crossed. 

XOXO, Happy Savings my loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs