Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


I am not much of a fan of Halloween especially when the holiday is not on the weekend. I am undecided about a costume and would rather do homework instead of dressing up. Man I feel old. I would feel bad if I didn't do anything for Halloween so here's a couple of fun date night ideas to do at home while you are passing out candy.

Get the Jack- o- lantern Pizza from Papa Murphy's the family size is only $9. This is by far the cutest pizza I have ever seen. The oven will heat your house and make you feel nice and cozy while you are watching a scary movie with your lover.




Doorbell Ditch goodies instead of going and begging for candy.



 I love to make and decorate sugar cookies. The recipe I like makes 50 cooks what ever am I going to do with 50 cookies? Give them away! I saw this cute idea to "Boo" my neighbors online, can't remember where so I created my own version.My hubby waited until it was dark, put the cookies on the neighbors door step, rang the doorbell and ran. It was so much fun. I felt like I was 12 again.  I found these cute plates, cookie cutters, and sprinkles at Wal-Mart. I bake my own cookies but I can't make frosting. This time I bought Pillsbury Orangesicle frosting. The orange flavor made the cookies so yummy. I think I ate about 10 of them.

Have a happy, safe Halloween and I hope you all find a little time to celebrate even when you don't want to, like me. Thanks for following my blog.... XoXo



1 comment:

  1. Aww, that is the cutest pizza EVER! Such an adorable idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs