Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3 Months Later


I know, I know, I made a bunch of promises I didn't keep. Maybe I should run for office. LOL. Anyway, 2014 has been of to an interesting start. Back in January I made my list of goals for the year, usually I do it around my birthday but this year I decided to hop on the bandwagon and have some New Year's resolutions.
1. Get a job when I graduate. 
2. Pay off my student loans.
 3. Learn to cook. 
4. Become a yoga teacher.
 5. Be a better friend and strengthen my relationships
 6. Write my blog every week. 

Well as you can see it's March and I have done nothing for goal 6. The reason for this is my new job. Yep, I said it. After 10 years of being covered in ice cream, I am done with the food business. I now have a desk job, with my own cubicle. This is the reason of lack in posts. I absolutely love my new job. I don't know how much I can express my gratitude and appreciation for this new opportunity and journey in my life. 3 months into the year and I can scratch one goal off my list. How cool is that? Anyway, since I have 5 other goals to achieve this year I would like to focus my posts on goals 2, 3 and 6. I was also thinking about doing some fun professional clothing and job interview tip posts. We will have to see how well I do at not ignoring my blog and be so busy. Anyway,  have a great week and I can't wait to see you back to rekindle our relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think life sometimes just gets in the way...at least that is what I'm telling myself. I will post a blog soon :) Can't wait to hear about your new job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amy! I'm very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs