Monday, August 25, 2014

Redoin My Master Bath on Practically Nothin

The Problem: 
The whole time I have lived in my house I never did anything with the master bedroom or bathroom. I hate going in the bathroom, even to pee. Too broke to even spend a penny to on fancy trinkets. 


The Solution: 
Get Creative and Restore some of the trash (treasures) I have laying around. My vision: Spa Atmosphere Modern Decor Colors, Grey, Mustard Yellow and turquoise I want to be able to have nice relaxing, detoxing baths. I am amazed what a $3.00 can of spray paint did to my ugly, rusty, hand me down trash can.


I'm super happy with the results. It's amazing what a can of spray paint will do to something ugly!
Money spent on bathroom so far: $3.29 for spray paint. I can't wait until my bathroom is as beautiful as I imagine.

Loves...

.

5 comments:

  1. I love this makeover! Anything turquoise has a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray paint is an awesome home improvement tool. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be neat to follow along. Are you going to open it up for ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea. I also love turquoise. Such a pretty color. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody. I've had a ton of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs