Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Costume Favorites



I love seeing everybody's costumes on Facebook, so I thought it would be fun to do a post of this years favorites. I know how much work everybody puts into their costumes and thought this could be a way to show off how amazing some of them were. So, here are my fav's. 



The Fava Family as 
The Simpsons


Ed- Benjaman Franklin




Elise- The Queen of Hearts

Chelsea- Statue of the Goddess Athena

Aria-Skelita from Monster High 


 Janalee
"Since I work in law enforcement, I thought I'd be a favorite among officers."


Last But not Least
ME!



I never knew I could look that scary. Halloween was really fun this year.  I was a mummy turned zombie. (My big plan of wrapping up in toilet paper didn't really work out.) Anyway, I hope you all did not eat too much candy and get sick. Check back soon for more posts. As always thanks for reading, sharing, commenting, and following.


Loves, 

20 comments:

  1. Hahha, I LOVE the Simpsons family. That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simpsons is epic and jesus did you give me a fright as the zombie mummy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great costumes, everyone looks terrific! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Simpson's family idea is so cute! I may have to use that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simpsons is by far my fave! Love the doughnut too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simpsons are for sure my favorite. Hands down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL These are all AWESOME! You are the prettiest zombie!!! :) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Simpson's are my favourite they are awesome. That donut looks pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all costumes, but the Monster High one is the best! ;)

    Anna x
    Cinnamon Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great costumes! Next year I'm putting more effort into ours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't really celebrate although I did dress up in the office this year - but I love looking at all the other costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the costumes especially your cute little Monster High!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Halloween costumes are the best!!! I love the Simpson family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the simpson family one! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are all cool, but Benjamin Franklin is my fav by far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Simpson family one is by far my fav! Love family themed costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I completely love the Simpsons costume.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Simpson one, I love family costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the simpsons family!! jacob and i have been trying to do couple's costumes, but totally falied this year. i feel like it would be so much fun to do a family costume.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun costumes! Maybe next year I'll get it together and dress up myself. Maybe. At least for a shoot or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Template By Designer Blogs